Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Computer Mouse


Click Click Click.. and i open the folder,
Click me again and delete files older,
Click me left or click me right,
Click me on an adress to open a site..

Scroll me up or scroll me down,
You are my master, I am your clown,
Just one slide of finger is enough for me,
And I can also be set as button three.

Though I am your servant, I have a servant of my own,
Who does each and every command that I have thrown,
You move me around and on the screen it moves too,
The cursor follows all the commands given by you.

5 comments:

  1. awesmest poem bhaiya..
    REALLY....LUVED IT TOOOOOOO MCH!!!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you
    Thank you thank you thank you
    Thank you thank you thank you
    Thank you thank you thank you

    SO SO SO SO SO much... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great and COMMENT OF THE DECADE 2020!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D