Monday, July 26, 2010

I wish...


I wish I could fly,
with the wings of freedom,
I wish I could be fun,
Away from this boredom.

I wish I could be fun,
and not this nerd,
I wish I could be a free bird.

I wish to feel proud,
not the usual shame.
I wish to be responsible,
no longer the blame.

I wish to be friend,
Not the clown anymore,
and for once I wish I wouldn't pour.

I wish I was happy,
Not a pond of tears.
I wish I was strong,
facing my fears.

I wish I wasn't here,
I wish I wasn't born,
For I wouldn't have this life to mourne.

2 comments:

  1. its a g8 g8 g8 poetry bhaiya.
    bt....wt happened????
    u dnt wnt 2 exist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arey Nikki aisa kuch nahi hai!!

    Just wrote a poem.. thats it.
    No real intentions of either of those things!

    I live a very happy life as you know..
    Just as a poet felt like writing something on this topic! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D