Friday, July 2, 2010

More Competitions....



My to-do list is very short,
with only few things left to do,
I am very lazy, with no thought,
I have to do something, something new.

I have done writing stuff,
I have done my chore,
And being a movie buff,
I am really just so bored.

Study - done, Grocery list - done,
And Shaving is done too,
Football, cricket, sports - done,
I now have nothing left to do.

Find me a challenge, a new line ,
Ways to free bounded vision.
For I dont waste my time ,
I need some more competition.

Alternate ending.

I have no more competition,
and no more tasks for me,
I need some different vision,
Something to do when I am free.

1 comment:

  1. try smthing creative n challenging in ur spare time....
    nyways nice poetry.....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D