Monday, June 14, 2010

Happyness with a (wh)Y.



Top5 -- No.2

No more flowers to smell,
No more stories to tell,
Sunmers are on fire,
And winters are drier.
More tears coming out when people cry,
But I still have happyness with a Y.

No more food to eat,
No more flops on feet,
Flu is in the air,
And nobody to care,
People die of thirst and its still getting dry,
And I still have happyness with a Y.

No more pure milk,
No more pure silk,
Adulteration everywhere,
Nothing is fair,
Fraud is spreading in open and no one is shy,
But I still have happyness with a Y.

No more barbie dolls,
No more cricket balls,
Less toys to play,
No moulding clay,
Just PC games where we kill or die,
But I have happyness with a Y.

No more bedtime books,
No more suprised looks,
Relatives are bore,
Officework is more,
Even the kids sleep without a lullaby,
But I am have happyness with a Y.

But I am happy with a WHY???
Bllody WHY?????

3 comments:

  1. tum ye kehena chahte ho ki itne saare dukh-dard hote hue bhi tum us din na chahte hue bhi khush the..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Main yeh kehna chahta hoon.. ki meri khushi poori nahi aur nakli hai...

    Meri khushi mein ab bhi ek prashn hai.. Why???

    Aur ki jankar ki sab boora hai, main khush kaise ho sakta hoon?? Main chup kaise reh sakta hoon??

    ReplyDelete
  3. k...aisa hota hai.
    n hona bhi chahiye.
    even i also wanna do smthing 4 my apne[al human-beings who gd by heart.]

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D