Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just a friend...




I proposed her, and she gave me just a smile,
I thought we would go on till our end,
I thought she would be mine forever,
But she always thought, I was just a friend.

I loved her dearly, more than myself,
We were always together, holding hand in hand,
I keed her lips, It was like heaven for me,
But for her I was just her best friend.

I tried my best to keep her happy,
and bring all her sorrows to an end,
I always kept thinking, Why she hurt me so much?
Answer was simple, I was just a friend.

She always respected me, saw me as an idol,
But for her I was always a friend,
She always wanted me, I was her hope,
But never her life, only just a friend.

I do want your respect, your care for me,
But I want to be the shoulder on which you bend,
I wanna be your life partner for ever and ever,
But I cant be your just a friend....



Comments please.

3 comments:

  1. is kavita me ek dard chupa hai jo ubhar kar isme chipa hai.......

    manna padega bhaiya tumhaari kavitaayon ka jawab nhi......

    KEEP IT UP..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jo ubhar kar isme saamne aaya hai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.. nikita..:)

    Yeh Kavita maine kareeb 1 saal pehle likhi thi..
    tab I was going through a rough phase in life..

    But alls well now.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D