Monday, June 28, 2010

The path of addiction...



I have seen my worst days,
and been through bloody night,
When available are thousand ways,
and only one of them is right.

I chose the wrong path,
I chose the one that went straight,
I should have been more strong,
But I just couldn't wait.

The road showed me flowers,
and showed me fruits to eat,
I could walk on it for hours,
As it was soft on my feet.

As the road moved on,
It showed me better gift,
But soon I was to know the con,
And the way good things would shift.

I tried changing this road,
But all that went in vain,
I was addicted to this soft board,
As the rocks would now pain.

I could ntotbear normal living,
As I was spoilt by the path,
I was spoilt by its small giving,
I had to now face the aftermath.

Don't get fooled by the softness,
Don't get into these small comforts,
I just ruins life and makes a mess,
And later on, it only hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome poetry bhaiya...
    hope evrything goes well.....
    BEST OF LUCK 4 UR FUTURE BHAIYA...:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D