Monday, June 14, 2010

I want to learn to speak...



A kiddish poem.. :P


I want to learn to speak,
But the people are hell-bent I don't,
Tell some words, ways to express,
But those smiling faces just won't.

I don't mind you play with me,
toss me up high in the air,
Show me your funny weird faces,
All this I really don't care.

All I want is a way to let it out,
instead of pointing here and there,
I want to learn a language,
From the people around me everywhere.

I want to say I am hungry, I am thirsty,
But no one understands untill I cry,
I want to say I have pooped,
Please, Please, clean me dry.

I want to learn to talk,
And say some words too!
But all I get from you idiots,
Is ga ga gee gee goo goo!!

3 comments:

  1. tumhari ye kavita ek bacche k dil ka haal byaan karti hai.....

    I WANNA GIVE U A ADVICE.....
    tumhaare andar har baat ko, har cheej ko geherrai mein dekhne ki kshamta hai.
    usse bhi jyaada tum un baaton ko sankshipt[in brief,concised] mein kavita k roop me prastut kr sakte ho...
    PLS IS POTENTIAL GO BNA KAR RAKHNA N LET IT GROW MORE BHAIYA....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best dear...
    Sacchi tere har comment ne mujhe aur bhi inspire kiya hai..
    par ab darr bhi lagta hai.. will I live up to your expectations???

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D