Sunday, June 13, 2010

Why-o-why do we have Math??



For the record, I love Mathematics a lot.

This + this = that.
Why-o-why do we have Math??

I don't like Algebra neither Geometry,
Who the hell discovered Trigonometry?
What is the answer to this given sum?
At what speed should Mr.Z come?
What is the area of surface of cone?
After all these years X is still unknown.

This + this = that,
Why-o-why do we have math?

What is the meaning of derivative?
Which set of following is superlative?
Integrate x, what will you get?
Area of rectangle is length x breadth,
Sample data has normal distribution,
As if mean, median, mode had less confusion.

This + this = that
Why-o-why do we have math?

I don't care what's the power of x,
Or what makes a curve convex,
I don't care how you divide the cake,
Or what value log e would take,
What will I do knowing speed of light?
Or at what degree the angle is right,

This + this = that,
Why-o-why do we have math.

Sampling data, doing hypothesis test,
Which LPP describes constraints the best,
What the hell is limit x tends to zero,
Pythagoras was never my hero,
Who cares for probability that dog barks??
Why do you keep spoiling my marks??

This + this = that,
Why-o-why do we have math??

2 comments:

  1. maths is too interesting......
    I JST LUV IT..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. mee too... I just love math.. and you know it dear..

    BTW it was a challenge I took.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D