Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jabulani..


I fly high or skid the ground,
I am kicked hard or passed around,
Shooting me trying to get me to my love,
Or may be by getting me to curve,
I completely follow the orders of the boot,
Trying to be won by each and every foot,
I am gold for players and I love being me,
I represent celebration, I am Jabulani.

I tried to be the very best,
The perfect round and lightest,
Rigorous tests I have survived,
And then, finally! I have arrived,
Even still I am dreaded by most,
Is my sacrifice worth the cost?
I have been booed along by many,
I am the colourful ball, the Jabulani.

I may be hard for players to keep,
But I will not sit aside and weep,
Let the whistle sound and start the game,
I want to regain my lost fame,
With me kissing my love, the nets,
And giving keepers early threats.
I will go on till the last ounce of air in me,
I will get the world singing again, I am Jabulani.

4 comments:

  1. its a fantastic poem bhaiya......
    KEEP IT UP!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhaiya thoda kasht uthaakar mera poora blog pad lo....plzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes nikki i will do it...
    just came home today yaar...
    Told you na my sister's marriage.

    Was Ol from cell all this time and its difficult to reply through phone.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D