Sunday, June 20, 2010

If I get a chance...

If I get a chance to save mother Earth,
My little world where I took birth,
What would I do to make it pure,
how will I find all the poisons' cure??

Should I ban plastic, the chemical satan,
But will the world follow, will it pass the baton?

Should I ban castes, the anti-unity,
But will it he enough to promote equality??

Should I remove poverty, the root cause of all,
But I need moolah, will the rich answer my call?

Should I ban tobacco, the silent killer,
But then cigarettes will have even deadlier filler.

Should I clean politics, the corruption hub,
But will it be followed by the future cub?

What should I do if I get a chance to make things right??
Show me some ways, show me some light,
Please give me an answer, to this mental fight,
Should I do anything or just pass on the might?

2 comments:

  1. its an awesome poetry bhaiya.

    bt ques. still remains a ques. only....
    u knw i think we shd establish an organisation n take sme steps 2 irrigate inequality n curroption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki.. :)

    Ya I am looking forward to do something for this..
    Sure hope we can contribute whatever little we can.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D