Sunday, June 13, 2010

Inspiration for my next poem..


This is one of my favourites. In the top5 -- No.5.

Going thru my phone, reading all my text,
searching 4 an inspiration to write my next.
Looking round the room, there's a board n a chalk,
In the corner lies the stick, my grandma uses to walk.

Above me, the ceiling fan goes round,
There's a dumbbell weighting only 2 pound.
Then there's my pc, that I use to chat,
a football, a racket n a cricket bat.

My reflection I see in the mirror on my wall,
The dear cellphone I use to call.
In a corner lies my shirt all messed,
And the others in my cupboard, washed and pressed.

Me and my brother look cute in the frame,
CDs lying around of my computer game.
Socks here, shorts there, clothes everywhere,
And then there's my friend's gift, a teddy bear.

In the other cupboard, my books I found,
just chairs and bed left as I look around.
I tried everywhere but nothing I could find,
Don't know what my new work will be, n of wat kind.

Give me a hint, an inspiration too,
so that I can write something new.

2 comments:

  1. so lovely.....
    its a lovely poetry.....
    n i think u hv written so many poems dat inspires d readers......
    KEEP GOING LIKE DIS......

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D