Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Then and now...


Then:
Hello Sir, How are you?
and who's this lovely lady here?
Its been a such long time,
Its a pleasure to meet you dear.

So, I heard the you are doing masters,
And planning getting into university,
Its a great achievement I must say,
You can't get a better opportunity!

Now:
Wassup Dawg? Yo still alive?
N who's dat smooth chick in your drive?
Long time no see, where'd you go?
Lets shake some booty, you know..

What's this I hear about master's shit?,
Who gives a heck about black suits and wit?
We've all the bloody galz, moolah and fame
But this university thing ain't our game...

1 comment:

  1. seriously, university thing is aren't our game...
    nyways nice poetry......:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D