Monday, June 14, 2010

In the House of my mind...



Thank You Sagar for the idea..

In the house of my mind,
I keep thinking of what
It would have been,
had I known you not.
The glorious times,
and wonderful days,
We shared together,
I will remember always.

In the house of my mind,
I keep thinking of how,
the world would be,
Few years from now.
Will there be trees,
or rainbows in sky,
Will there be shadows,
made by sum up high.

In the house of my mind,
I keep thinking when,
I will live my dream,
I have since i was ten.
Be famous and rich,
Have girls and cars,
and live life large,
Like the super stars.

In the house of my mind,
I keep thinking why,
I am so happy,
and so very high.
Is it you,
or is it your smile,
That makes living,
and my life worthwhile.

3 comments:

  1. tumne ek choti si kavita mein apne poore dil ka haal byaan kr diya bhaiya.......

    isliye main keheti hoon,
    I LUV UR POETRIES BHAIYA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shukriyan Nikita..

    Teri kavitaein aur shayariyan bhi bahut acchhi hai.. :D

    Aj main bhi ek hindi kavita likhne ka prayas karunga..
    aur pehle tujhe doonga.. koi galti sudhar dena. pls.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r always welcm bhaiya....
    main sudhar doongi.....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, leave suggestions or to critic my poems... :)
I would be honoured to hear your take on my poems.. :D